PbK Integrates with the Court, Law Enforcement, Software, and More
Get connected, save time, improve performance
PROSECUTORbyKarpel offers a wide range of features that connect it without outside parties and other software applications and platforms. This enables your team to eliminate or automate tedious and redundant tasks while streamlining communications with the court and other involved organizations. These features alone can save your team dozens of hours each week that can be better put toward delivering favorable results.
PROSECUTORbyKarpel has a proven track record working with many law enforcement record management systems to effectively share data. It includes a built-in law enforcement interface to receive charging/incident referrals from your law enforcement RMS. PbK also utilizes NIEM-conforming web services for all data exchanges to address any security or compliance issues.
For your convenience, Karpel Solutions can provide data exchange services without the need for partnering with a third-party contractor or the purchase of an expensive API.
- Save time by eliminating redundant data entry
- Can include electronic files, police reports, 911 audio recordings, mug shots, lab reports, crime scene photos, and more
PROSECUTORbyKarpel includes a built-in court interface to electronically file cases with your court. With the click of a button, you can easily submit your case and documents electronically.
PbK uses NIEM-conforming web services for all data exchanges, and has worked with many court systems to effectively share data, including the import of court dates and minutes.
- Electronically transfer initial filing data to the court
- Documents can be included in the transfer
- Import court events from court systems
- Create appointments and tasks based on rules calculations
- Send invitations
- Integrate with email
- Create calendar Rules for Outlook
PROSECUTORbyKarpel‘s External Agency Portal allows your justice partners “view only” privileges to basic case information and the ability to attach and submit supplemental media/documents to the Prosecutor’s Office electronically.
In addition to allowing your justice partners to view the progress and outcome of their cases, the Portal also allows external agencies to submit new cases/referrals with case data and documents to the Prosecutor’s Office.
Included with the Portal is PROSECUTORbyKarpel’s eSubpoena service for law enforcement. eSubpoena provides electronic submission of subpoenas to officers, allowing them to be served electronically and the ability to track their subpoena court dates.
PbK External Agency Portal will:
- Allow partner agencies to view limited case information
- Submit additional documents/media on their cases electronically
- Submit new cases/referrals including supporting documentation/media
- Electronically serve and maintain subpoenas
- Charging attorneys
- Trial attorneys
- Administrative attorneys