Track and report services provided to victims of crime
PROSECUTORbyKARPEL integrated Victim Services component allows victim advocates the ability to have access to all case information and track all services provided to victims, including claims and the option for two-way Text Messaging, providing victim advocates easier communication with victims.
This component also includes statistical reports that allow you to track and report to various agencies of the services provided as well as providing needed information for Federal grant applications. These reports include: Assignment Demographic Report; Contact Report; Crime Category Report; Repeat Offender Report (domestic violence); Service Report; Service Statistics; Service Time Statistics; Summary Report; VOCA Association Configuration; VOCA Grant Form and VOCA Services Data Verification Tool.
With PROSECUTORbyKARPEL Victim Services:
- Easily track services provided to victims of crime
- Give victim advocate access to all case info
- Generate victim letters
- Communicate via Text messaging
- Track and report victim services to various agencies and Federal grants
- Track services referred and time spent accurately
Easily track and report victim services to various agencies and Federal grants.